Saturday, January 7, 2012

Two for Sunday

100 days challengeDay 8 of the 100 days challenge is completed with a Body Pump class. I swear I'm going to be in some serious pain tomorrow. I really liked today's instructor - she did a lot of position demonstrations to make sure everyone was doing the moves correctly. Plus we did triceps and shoulders (unlike the other classes I've done where it's been either or).

I'm not sure how I'm going to go with exercise tomorrow though. My first flight is at 6.00am and I don't arrive until 5.30pm. I won't have time to fit anything in before the club closes and therefore any chance of food and I'm not sure that it's safe to go out after. I might see about doing a few rounds of the airport in-between flights. 30 minutes of intentional movement is all I need to meet the challenge.

The risks of living room dance parties
I was feeling a bit flat yesterday so I put my living room dance party mix on to pick me up. On the train on my way to the gym this morning I put on my iPod (mostly to distract me from the very drunk guys in the carriage) and the living room dance party mix was still playing. The distraction method worked quite well and two songs in I caught myself mid-dance...still on the train. I'm sure I impressed the non-drunk passengers with my amazing moves.

Lesson learned - the living room dance party mix is for at home only and should not be used in public. I think the very drunk guys probably kept most of the attention off me so it's unlikely that I need to move house due to the humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment