Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Feeling the running love

Only three more days until Run for the Kids.

This run is now "just another training run" as I have decided to the Gold Coast Half Marathon in 13 weeks. Which is not to say I won't give Run for the Kids a bit of a racing effort but I'm not going to thrash myself doing it.

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. My shin splits are troubling me a bit but I can manage that if I keep the stretching and foam rolling up.

I was feeling the running love before run group tonight (last one until Run Melbourne training starts - I think I'll do that one and add a couple of Monday nights to make up for the weeks I won't do because Gold Coast is two weeks earlier) but new it was for real after I downloaded my Garmin stats.

So, you have to use your imagination a little bit, but that totally looks like a heart - right? I love running and running loves me!

Even more exciting is the Citylink sitting under the heart there - that's the Domain tunnel that I will be running through on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment