Saturday, February 4, 2012

12 Goals for 2012 - January Round Up

Back at the beginning of the year, full of optimism, I created 12 goals for 2012. Here’s how I’m going so far (I admit, I have stolen this recap idea from Diet Girl).


January goal: 100 days challenge – to move every day for at least 30 minutes

January progress: I managed to move 15 days out of 31 days in January (~50%).

January assessment: I’m disappointed that I didn’t keep the momentum from the beginning of the month going once I returned back to work. Acknowledging that it is just an excuse, my trip to PNG threw me and then the pressures of 31 December reporting have taken a toll since my return.

January learnings: I’m going to have to plan better, get up earlier and exercise at times I’m not comfortable with if I want to make better progress on this goal.


February goal: This month is stretch and strengthen month. It’s now 4 February and I’ve not gone so well on this but there’s still time!

No comments:

Post a Comment