Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April goals

Each month I plan to have four goals, one for each of my 2014 themes. Depending on the goal, I may continue that goal for more than one month but each month will have one new goal per theme.

What's in store for April?

1. Organized: Planning my weeks and prepping what I can in advance. This was a March goal that needs more practice. And my new goal for the month is creating a budget.

2. Positive: I'm in a bit of mental funk right now and desperately need a change in mindset. So April begins #100happydays. I've seen quite a few people doing this and now I'm going to join the happiness bandwagon.

3. Consistent: Stick to my half marathon training plan. We don't want a repeat of the NYC Half when I hit Brooklyn in May.

4. Social: Celebrate my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment