Friday, January 31, 2014

January goals - retrospective

Back at the beginning of the month, I set some goals for January. Now it's time to see how I did!


1. Organized: My goal was to clear out four boxes of 'stuff' in my living room.

Of the four boxes, I got got through about one and half. I travelled a bit at the beginning of the month and then got struck down with the plague. Not a success but I'll put on February's list of goals. It will get done!

2. Positive: I planned, every day for at least one week, to write down three things I am grateful for.

Done-ish! I didn't write down but I did use my workout time to reflect on things I'm grateful for. I'm happy with that progress.

3. Consistent: Write my February goals!

Done! I'll post these tomorrow.

4. Social: I wanted to write up a birthday/celebration list and schedule dates to send cards.

Done! List completed and some cards are already sent.

So, not perfect, but moving in the direction I want to and that's enough.


For anyone else who set goals, how are you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment