Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aw, shucks

I'm not sure if this fits in the definition of compliments, but I'm putting it there anyway.
A friend of mine told me this morning that the thing that gets her out of bed in the morning to jump on her treadmill is the knowledge that, at that particular moment, I will be out exercising too, and that my exercise may include running around a body of water in the dark (and soon to be cold).
While it's a little weird to think that I'm the first person she thinks of in the morning, it's a nice feeling to know that my early morning 'craziness' is an inspiration to others.
It made me all smiley all day.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is cool. It's all well and good to say that someone is looking fabulous (what am I saying - it's AWESOME) but to be told that your fitness efforts are motivating someone else to do the same? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete