Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cranky pants

Had physio this afternoon and I was hoping for an all clear on my knee, but I didn't get it. The short story is I stuffed my knee whilst undertaking the 'not to be underestimated' climb and descent of Mt Kinabalu in Borneo in November. It's an amazing experience but not to be taken lightly - and perhaps I did. But anyway, there's no point in crying over spilt milk (or something like that). I did it and am now suffering the consequences - I just wish the consequences would hurry up and get over their gloating so I can do the stuff that I want to do. The positive is I'm now down for a visit in 2-3 weeks which is an improvement on every week - take what you can get missy!

Did some nice intervals on the bike at the gym this morning - really must remember to bring my iPod next time. My music tastes and the gym's music tastes don't necessarily align.

Other than that, it's all boring, boring, boring. A Tuesday like any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment